Skip to content

Hi all. Old Mystaria player here

Hi everyone

Good to see I’m not the only nwn die hard! Played this game for a decade before putting it down in 2014. Glad to see it’s being enhanced and can’t wait. If any old late night campaign or Mystaria black horizon pw players here, hi!
ronaldololien

Comments

• zornthethornzornthethorn Member Posts: 6
    shoot me a message we should do a campaign sometime just starting off myself would love to have somone to play with
    MrDamage
  • MrDamageMrDamage Member Posts: 210
    Cheers Zornthethorn,
    Definitely down the track, at the moment I’ve got my hands full getting things running again and getting used to the whole thing over again. Rediscovering just how awesome nwn was/is! I’ve picked up an old module I built like 4 years ago and am currently into that.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Welcome, mrDamage!
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Hello and welcome!
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome!
  • SnafulatorSnafulator Member Posts: 27
    edited December 2017
    Sup dude. Shimtek here.

You seem to be the only other ex-mysty player with the same level of nostalgia as me, since i've run into you a few times over the years.

I've been trying to run my own poor mans mysty (Hammervale Frontier), but not many people are playing head start in my timezone :(
    MrDamage
  • MrDamageMrDamage Member Posts: 210
    Heya shimtek!
    Hammervale F aye? I’ll check it out when I get on next. Nice to see your still around! The only other Myst player I still could get in touch with(after 5 yrs lol) was Amar. He played Melkor a sorc back in the day and did some DM, development. He already knew about EE and was looking at getting a copy down the track. Here’s hoping the old gang gets back together!
    Snafulator