Skip to content

Well Met :D

Hello. I recently made this account after hearing of NWN enhanced edition. I played as a kid. Yes, a little kid and in to my teens. Now an adult ofcourse. Will be ordering the enhanced edition soon! I spent a lot of time in the RP servers, specifically Nordock. I know this is a shot in the dark, but if anyone remembers Von Dimentia from the Legion of Hextor, i'm back :,D

Looking forward to going back to my favorite mmorpg. If you do remember me & you're that creepy guy who was 19 hitting on a 13 year old, click exit now pls thanks. No, I don't want you to suck on my toes.

Everyone else, well met.
Friendly person here

StummvonBordwehrRavenslightscriverlolientaclanemlnevesesuperfly2000

Comments

• ThanderThander Member Posts: 6
    Welcome to the forums. =) I am also new but lurked for a while. Everyone is friendly here. I have seen arguments, but everyone conducts themselves well. I think most people here are veterans from when the games came out. The average age here is probably 35.
    VonDimentiataclaneStummvonBordwehrmlnevese
  • VonDimentiaVonDimentia Member Posts: 13
    @Thander Good to know. :D did you order the enhanced edition already?
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Well met and welcome. :smile:
    VonDimentia
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Welcome, dimentia! I hope you'll run into lots of old people except that guy. And meet lots of new folks, of course! Except those guys.

Ps. The autocorrect does not like your name :P
    VonDimentiamlnevese
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome back! hope you enjoy your stay and the good folks here. :)
    VonDimentiamlnevese
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Always good to see new friends! It’s part of the reason why I always anticipate a new EE with excitement; seeing all the original’s fans join the forum! :smiley:

P.S. Here’s a :cookie:!
    VonDimentiaStummvonBordwehrlolienmlnevese
    Thank you for the welcome! :D@scriver oops. I'll blame it on my kid self spelling things incorrectly & now i'm just using the name I went by ;D
    mlnevese
    @Nimran Thank you :3 *gobbles cookie with no concern of what type it is or what could be in it* Ahh. Yes.
    NimranStummvonBordwehrmlnevese
  • theonlypeejtheonlypeej Member Posts: 44
    Welcome ! Enjoy the EE's !!
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Welcome!

There's something about NWN:EE that just feels like we're getting the old D&D group back together. It was such a community-focused game, it is just exciting to see it back in development again.
    StummvonBordwehrVonDimentiamlnevese
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Thander said:

Welcome to the forums. =) I am also new but lurked for a while. Everyone is friendly here. I have seen arguments, but everyone conducts themselves well. I think most people here are veterans from when the games came out. The average age here is probably 35.

Welcome to you as well @Thander !
  • charissa1066charissa1066 Member Posts: 33
    Welcome back @VonDimentia!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! :)
  • superfly2000superfly2000 Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2017
    Welcome back!

I recently managed to get help in getting the old Genesis Nordock hosted. Ring any bells? ...or maybe wasnt that Nordock server you where playing? :-P