Skip to content

Let's have some DnD Alliterations!

Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
edited December 2017 in Off-Topic
Greetings Friends,
I thought it would be wonderful if we try some alliterations just for the sake of everyone's amusement. Invoke your imagination and conjure your creativity and enchant enormous, exquisite and eh...uhm... elegant o:) sentences. So don't be shy to show off your skills, because Baeloth isn't the only one to speak such spontaneously without slips. Just remember that it should make sense and have something related with DnD, the Forgotten Realms or any of our dear games.

Let me start with two of them:
1. Eight extremely enigmatic Everaskan elven enchanters eat eleven eggs every Easter evening.
2. Tony Tanglebeard* of Trademeet tasted twenty two types of trouts on his travels throughout the Ten Towns till he tragically triggered a tricky Talonite's toxic trap on the thirteenth of Tarshak ('Twas a Tuesday then).

(*An imaginary dwarf)

Comments

• JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    Half of High Hedge’s halflings habitually have halibut hangovers. How horrendous!
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    edited December 2017
    The Sage of Shadowdale solemnly sat on a superbly soft 'n' smooth sofa of shining satin and silk, and said sternly to his seven sorcerous students, "Shall you stop singing silly, senseless sea shanties?"
    Post edited by Rik_Kirtaniya on
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    'My mission may make massive minotaurs mash me', mused Mazzy the mighty mountain of miniature muscles. 'My mistakes might murder me! Misery!'
    It is infinitely ingenious to indirectly inquire of the intentions of impulsive Illithid Illusionists, who are inclined to impersonate imaginary individuals, in order to initiate intricate intrigue, with the intention of invading into your invaluable intellectual insights.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    A brooding CHARNAME doesn't ever forget Gorion. He instead joins Khalid, leading Montaron north. Our party quietly rests. Suddenly, their unconsciousness vanishes when Xzar yells, "Zombies!"
    edited February 2018

It is infinitely ingenious to indirectly inquire of the intentions of impulsive Illithid Illusionists, who are inclined to impersonate imaginary individuals, in order to initiate intricate intrigue, with the intention of invading into your invaluable intellectual insights.

They'll inconveniently indulge you into incomprehensibly irresistible interrogations involving insectivorous Indonesian iguanas.

Imprudent ignorance of this important iota of insight will invoke incidents introducing irreversible intra-cerebral injuries.
    edited February 2018
    The craft of cookie-conjuration is condemned in Cormyr, cause cookies :cookie: contain kilos of calories, and their continual consumption can cause catastrophic celiac complications, culminating in cumbersome colic, chronic constipation and critical changes in calcium-controlled catabolic chemisorption.
    Post edited by Rik_Kirtaniya on
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Every Easter, Earl Eddy the Elite Entslayer enjoys elegantly executing eighteen elephantine Ents using his electrical evocations, in the entirely earnest expectation that each elderly Ent's extermination will earn him exactly eighty egg-shaped emeralds in equal edification for his exemplary excellence and end his eternal envy of his equally evil earthworm enemies.

Elsewise, an excess of empty Ents would eventually encourage him to erupt in excessive embarrassment and end up effecting the exit of his egregiously excessive egotism.
    @semiticgod I know of ants, but what are Ents?
    It is extremely essential to entirely eliminate and exterminate EVIL entities and elements everywhere they're encountered, without any exceptions. o:)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Rik_Kirtaniya: An Ent is a Treant, but from Lord of the Rings.
    Diligent and devious Doppelgangers develop deceptive delusions, that are difficult to disbelieve, thus dumbfounding discernment, disseminating distrust, discouraging dependence, and disturbing demeanour; all done to deter dashing, daring, determined and distinguished Dungeoneers from discovering their desired destination.
    'Tis a totally tragic truth that Turnip Tea tastes tremendously terrible.

(Please don't tell this to Jan. ;) He'll be horribly hurt and he'll hastily hurl heavy hand-grenades on you...)