Skip to content

Hey guys, I'm TheUncertainMan

Hey guys,

I've been lurking for quite some time now, but I finally decided to join the party as I'm eager to help test NWN and contribute to rhe community.
I'm an eager amateur Voice Actor, and I'd like to voice some characters here and there, as well as create a voice set or two.
Here's my voice - https://www.soundcloud.com/taff62/tracks
And here's some open source sounds for anyone to use - https://www.freesound.org/people/theuncertainman

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome to the forum! I always love that British accent. :)
  • TheUncertainManTheUncertainMan Member Posts: 49

Welcome to the forum! I always love that British accent. :)

Cheers big ears!
  • TaiosTaios Member Posts: 4
    Welcome.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Shandaxx said:

Welcome to the forum...

I have heard that you like pizza (from yourself (in one of your sound samples)) and that is excellent news!

For there is a war raging on this forum between waffles and pancakes.
    Since you like pizza, I am counting on your support for waffles. Come here, and vote for waffles and you shall have as many pizza waffles as your heart desires.

Oh god. This isn't going to be a decision that dictates which gang I get dragged into, is it?
    I better not get knifed on an RP server by some Pancakers because I voted for Waffles.
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Worry not fellow waffle lover. The Brotherhood of the Waffle protects its own.

Besides, no need to worry about the knife skills of pancake enthusiasts. They only have practice slicing through their soggy flapjacks. It's debatable if they even have knives anyway. Though, if they come at you with a spoon or the flat edge of a fork, then maybe you have some cause for alarm... or amusement. :tongue:
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome! even tho you seem to be waffling about voting for waffles. ;) at least your not being accosted by those dreaded cauliflower lovers. :o
    Woah I'm getting embroiled in some serious stuff. What's wrong with cauliflower? I love cauliflower and cheese! Good with a Sunday dinner that.
    Man. And to think I just came here to do some bug testing and get some more voice acting opportunities.

I don't have to get a tattoo now, do I?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

Man. And to think I just came here to do some bug testing and get some more voice acting opportunities.

I don't have to get a tattoo now, do I?

Only if it’s a waffle tattoo.

Or you can be chill and have a :cookie:!