Skip to content

Road Map for NWNX EE Plugins?

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if there is a roadmap for nwnx ee plugins?
I know these are generally maintained by their independent developers etc.

I am really hoping that a high level managed language plugin comes out reasonably soon.

Eg: JVM, C# or even LUA.

Comments

• SherincallSherincall Member Posts: 387
    There is no roadmap. There should probably be one, either another trello board, or just directly in gitlab.

Anyway, AFAIK, the only plugins not currently in master that are being worked on are JVM and redis . Everything else is just enhancements to the plugins already at TOT.
  • BaaleosBaaleos Member Posts: 14
    I could live with JVM -being available on EE
  • zunathzunath Member Posts: 92
    JVM appears to be stable enough in my basic tests. I'm in the process of migrating my server to EE and there are things I'm missing still from other NWNX plugins, so for this reason I haven't been able to do more thorough testing.

I do know Niv created a pull request to have it included in the main repo today. So I'd recommend hitting it up once it's been merged.
  • XilanthusXilanthus Member Posts: 14
    It's been a few weeks. Are there any updates on when NWNx EE for Windows will be available to use? My team and I are starting to plan out our new PW Server and any sort of SWAG about when we could hope to see NWNx EE would be very helpful for planning.

Thanks for all your hard work and I can't wait to be back running a server again after nearly 10 years.

- jim