Skip to content

[Forum Game] The definition Game

13»

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,853
    Christmas: The time when the angels proclaimed Peace and Goodwill from heaven to men and which people naively think they can emulate.

Next word: saucy
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Saucy: rather like a sauce

Next word: diphthong
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Diphthong: a case of diphtheria transmitted by direct contact with a thong.

Next word:
    Thong
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    A type of undergarment popularized by a one hit wonder from the late 90's.

Next word: Blah
  • dreamtravelerdreamtraveler Member Posts: 377
    Blah usually accompanied by Eew is um an expression that something is detaste

Next word: Freedom
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Freedom: the state of being an American.

Next word: patriotism
    edited January 2018
    Patriotism is the idea that you have to support and love your country even if your country tries with various ways to eliminate you

Next word: Capitalism
    Capitalism: the practice of making money by paying sweatshop workers negative $0.01 a week so Karl Marx spins in his grave so much that it makes his electromagnetic tomb generate electricity, which you use to power a supercomputer designed to predict stock prices several seconds into the future so it can trade stocks at a slightly more efficient rate to expand your multi-billion dollar enterprise by 0.001% and allow you to buy another gilded mansion on a tropical island in the sky.

Next word: Irony
    A wrinkle free shirt.

Next word: pun
    Pun is a word play that is used to provoke laughter or shed some light in something obscure

Next word Anarchism
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Anarchism: a political state where there are no formal rules or laws; see”IRS Audit”.

Next word: plethora
    Plethora is a fancy word meaning gobs. It's usually used when saying 'gobs' would make you look stupid, such as visiting a scientific forum. However, if this forum were a bar, gobs would be fine.

Next word: Diminutive
    Diminutive: a synonym for when "itty bitty" sounds too cutesy and "lilliputian" sounds too pretentious.

I remember reading a comment somewhere on the Internet where somebody was talking about another poster's "lilliputian cortex" and I noticed that it was just a fancier way of calling somebody a "stupid-head."

Next word: Extreme
    Extreme: The lengths that the political establishment will go to to try and stop you thinking contrary to the way that they want you to think.

Next word: Establishment.
    An organized meeting place - like the local pub.

Next word - Periwinkle

Periwinkle - A tasty snack from the seashore which my aunty used to cook for us when we were kids. Also a fairy or a flower.

Next word - Winklepickers
    Winklepickers something that i dont know (actually i used google translation and i couldnt find anything so i googled it so it doesnt count)

The next word is Justice
    Justice: the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Next word: fiasco
    edited February 2018
    Fiasco: all of the activities leading up to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. Probably the most expensive execution in history...

Next word: tribulation
    Tribulation - Something that gives the side benefit of patience and which Jesus promised that we would have in the world. But be of good cheer; He has overcome the world.

Next word: Hope
    Hope: The name of Trump's longest-serving political aide.

Next worde: aide