Skip to content

Question before I start uninstalling all mods - possible IWDEE beta bug

Am in steam IWDEE beta now. To my knowledge I should have no conflicting mods with the bug noted below.

Equipping protection items doesn't update saving throws in my character screen affected by said items. Is this only in my game (and therefore from a mod - I've only got cdtweaks/atweaks that could possibly do this), or has anyone else encountered this in the beta?

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I'm having the same problem. Not only with items but with spells too.

IDK if the bonus aren't being given or if it's just an issue with the character sheet, but rest assured that it's a problem with the game, not your game.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Queegon said:

Am in steam IWDEE beta now. To my knowledge I should have no conflicting mods with the bug noted below.

Equipping protection items doesn't update saving throws in my character screen affected by said items. Is this only in my game (and therefore from a mod - I've only got cdtweaks/atweaks that could possibly do this), or has anyone else encountered this in the beta?

Are you using Tweaks Anthology or an older version?

• QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    edited January 2018
    It's a visual bug only. Level up screen correctly shows (-X) after the base saving throw.

@Doubledimas As I said, cdtweaks (that's tweaks anthology - but works correctly for other EE games) and atweaks. All in the newest version.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Queegon said:

It's a visual bug only. Level up screen correctly shows (-X) after the base saving throw.

@Doubledimas As I said, cdtweaks (that's tweaks anthology - but works correctly for other EE games) and atweaks. All in the newest version.

Alright, just checking. Sometimes people are working with the older Tweaks version, so that might've been the case :smile:

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Please, make sure this bug is reported on support.baldursgate.com ? Looks a bit like an issue with MP - https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/34513 , but you're describing here a SP issue.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    this also affected me ( with no mods ) but rest assured, your bonuses are still being applied in game, my half-orc berserker had a saving throw vs spell of 13 on the record screen, but his ring of protection +2 bonus wasnt showing up, but in game i saw him make a save vs spell at 12, which would indicate his save vs spell is at least 12

so no worries about this bug, your saves are still working as appropriate even if they aren't showing up on the record page properly
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks for reporting. The issue is already fixed in the dev-only version 2.5.11.0 and will be included into the release version of the 2.5 patch.