Skip to content

Appeal to BD: restore dummied out content

Please, restore content that was dummied out: see, in SoU selling the baby into slavery or, in HotU making the Final Boss serve as chambermaid!

Comments

• WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    If that last one is actually cut content it is an inexcusable crime not to have kept that in the final product.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847

If that last one is actually cut content it is an inexcusable crime not to have kept that in the final product.

There's even voice lines for it in the toolset. :naughty:
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992

It IS cut content.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577

Please, restore content that was dummied out: see, in SoU selling the baby into slavery or, in HotU making the Final Boss serve as chambermaid!

That just made remember something from a D&D game from middle school. The DM was clearly trying to setup a quest of us helping a widow with a baby who's asking for help. My friend's response to her pleas was "We'll buy your baby from you!"
    This needs more love?
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    It's on the Trello board now, so if you want it, go vote for it.

It's on the Trello board now, so if you want it, go vote for it.

I did.
    But how will Trello work anyway?
  • FreshLemonBunFreshLemonBun Member Posts: 909
    Like politics possibly, they'll move things that are popular into their roadmap board and start forum discussions to get more information on those things. I'm not sure what happens to unpopular but game changing suggestions or on the other end popular but high maintenance low impact suggestions.

Still it seems like the priority for consideration will go towards the suggestions with the most votes.
    Tragic.
  • CerabelusCerabelus Member Posts: 385
    In HOTU when talking to Enserric the Grey in Act 2 you can ask him how you can help with getting him a new body and he speculates that a well crafted Golem could work but doesn't lead to a quest and there's even a place called "Isle of the Maker" with heaps of Golems and optionally we can put together a Shield Golem to follow us around, was this cut content? If so I'd love to see that.