Skip to content

Error code 3221225477!

L30L30 Member Posts: 10
Hello...I've installed the Tethyr Knights haks and tlk.
But I can't login and it crashes...giving this code.
I wonder what I did wrong?I just don't wanna reinstall the game.

Comments

• RaetzainRaetzain Member Posts: 7
    Video Card Errors or Beamdog Exit Code 3221225477
    Update your video card drivers!
    -NVIDIA http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
    -AMD http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
    -Intel https://downloadcenter.intel.com/
  • L30L30 Member Posts: 10
    It doens't seem this is my problem.
    My Video Card is actually very recent.
    I've updated my driver and...
    The problem still persists
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Raetzain
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Raetzain
    Shandaxx said:

L30 said:

Hello...I've installed the Tethyr Knights haks and tlk.
    But I can't login and it crashes...giving this code.
    I wonder what I did wrong?I just don't wanna reinstall the game.

Also I would like to know:
    Did the game work BEFORE you installed "Tethyr Knights" ?
    And afterwards it did not?

Or did you install the game and then install "Tethyr Knights" right away after that - so you don't know if the problem could be related to the "Tethyr Knights"?
    Tethyr Knights did work before actually.
    I reinstalled it when it began to not work.
    I thought it was hak related but maybe it is my version of the game itself
    Raetzain
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    And you have the Enhanced Edition of NWN?
  • DM_DjinnDM_Djinn Member Posts: 112
    We were able to get this resolved; and we're glad to have L30 on the Tethir Road! :smile:
    Raetzain
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    So I am still getting this message as I attempt to log into the Tethyr Knights server.

I have 2 graphic cards on my notebook.
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with a driver version of 23.21.13.9065
    Intel HD Graphics 530 with driver version of 23.20.16.4901
    Both have been updated within the last 48 hours.

I have completely uninstalled both NWN:DE and NWN:EE from my computer, deleting all files associated with them and then reinstalled NWN:EE only.

I installed both CEP and the servers custom haks and tlks files only. There are 41 haks, 6 tlks, and 5 erf files.

From talking to @DM_Djinn, I also reverified the game after installing the haks. Tried to set Compatibility Mode to Windows XP (Service Pack 3) as well as Windows 8 and running the program as an administrator.

Any help to get this rectified would be nice as Wild Surge would like to have a small article on some of the current PWs for NWN.

Attached are my dump files as well. I do not want to send in a bug report as mods maybe playing a role in this experience. I can log into other PW servers without issue. (actually it won't allow me to attach .dmp files, so please find them here here and here.

Thank you for you time and commitment to looking into this.
    Raetzain
  • RaetzainRaetzain Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2018
    Based on the dmp error codes, this looks like it's an issue with the current build of NWN:EE and probably has something to do with preloading hak files on your specific machines. They either aren't finished loading when it tries to access them or something along those lines. The error, 0XC0000005 is a memory reading error.

It's possible that you're also downloading the wrong CEP.

Either way, this is an issue that has to be reported to Beamdog. This isn't specifically a KoN issue. If a file is missing, it needs to report that to the player instead of crashing. If a memory read error is occurring, there's nothing that anyone can do about it without fixing something broken in the game.
    JuliusBorisov
    Ok i will toss a bug report.
    I'll also attempt to reinstall both zips again.
    JuliusBorisovRaetzain
  • DM_DjinnDM_Djinn Member Posts: 112
    Ok! Looks like we got this all sorted. It's related to having all the hak files present, and currently it appears that EE does not properly report a 'missing resource.'

So, we'll add that to our technical support documentation that if you're getting this specific Exit Code, double check hak files!

Thanks for all your effort @Deltago and we look forward to catch you in game. :)
    See it does give me a missing hak message though as I had this happen elsewhere.

I think I had a .hak that was named properly but wasn't complete or corrupted that was causing the crash. I'll be boxing everything up and sending a report this weekend so someone can look at it.