Skip to content

A few questions regarding modding and mods.

Hello to you all!

Question 1: How hard is it to enable spellcasting on a specific armour? In this case The Human Flesh, could a person with zero modding experience do this or would it be to difficult?

Question 2: Is there any mod out there that makes shapeshifting worth it? Not just the shapeshifter kit (I know there are a few for that kit, most of them rather OP) but more for the general shapeshifts, i.e Bear Form, Wolf Form, Polymorph self etc?

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    1. Download an editor such as DLTCEP or NearInfinity.
    2. Find the item you wish to enable spellcasting for. In the case of Human Flesh, its item code is leat21.
    3. Open the equipping effects tab and remove the Spell: Disable Spell Casting Abilities [145] effect.
    4. Save into override folder.

Regarding question 2, you'll need to search around a bit. I know SCS changes shapeshifting to turn them into 'shapeshifting tokens' that can be equipped like weapons, but I'm not too fond of it.
  • RangeltoftRangeltoft Member Posts: 83
    Thanks for the quick respons! is NearInfinity or DLTCEP easy to use? and if so, which one is more newbie friendly?

/Cheers Rangeltoft
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201

Thanks for the quick respons! is NearInfinity or DLTCEP easy to use? and if so, which one is more newbie friendly?

/Cheers Rangeltoft

NearInfinity
  • RangeltoftRangeltoft Member Posts: 83
    Thanks!

will have a look at it.