Skip to content

NWN:EE Head Start Patch Notes v74.8154 + Today's livestream announcement

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
The new Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Head Start update of 2018 is here!

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/01/nwnee-head-start-patch-notes-v748154.html

Tune in today on Twitch at 10:00AM PST/11:00AM MST (in less than an hour) for the Beamdog Livestream!

Comments

• KrovosKrovos Member Posts: 20
    Another great stream thanks Beamdog!
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    I am with @Krovos, great Stream and as Modder/DM, I was interested in Steam Workshop integration mentioned in Stream.
  • Savant1974Savant1974 Member Posts: 303
    Great stream as usual! Cutting massive chunks out of the "Wailing Death" campaign is the best and easiest way to "fix" it :D There is much padding. Given it's the first nwn experience new players are likely to have, it's important that it can showcase what the EE is about. So yeah, machete (and axe) away!
  • voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248

Great stream as usual! Cutting massive chunks out of the "Wailing Death" campaign is the best and easiest way to "fix" it :D There is much padding. Given it's the first nwn experience new players are likely to have, it's important that it can showcase what the EE is about. So yeah, machete (and axe) away!

Kinda like the Machete Cut for Starwars!
  • DerpCityDerpCity Member, Moderator Posts: 303
    edited January 2018
    I don't like the sound of making it strictly a hack-and-slash action adventure like Trent suggested, as I feel there's a lot of potential to make the story actually enjoyable and the fact its so hack-and-slashy is part of what makes it boring and uninteresting, but I concur that trimming the fat would be excellent.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Scratchy sound/music fix when? I can't live with it forever.