Skip to content

Problems still with gear transfer in SoD

FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
Ran into a problem with my Jaheira spawning with default items in Chapter 9. Not sure if Khalid will do the same because I'm restarting Prologue and dumping worn gear in inventories. Did some research and found that it's technically a bug. Only posting to inform that it's still a thing. The game is up to date, and have no mods or custom portraits installed.

This is my first play-through of Sod and I have to say, wow it's beautiful. Comparatively speaking, the improvements of fidelity in voice acting, artwork, effects and interface are amazing—almost jarring after finishing BG1EE.

One last comment, instead of necro posting I'll just say this here. This item transfer issue is not game breaking. People, use your terms right. Game breaking is reserved for when you can't progress in a game, not if you wont.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    See if the issue is posted in Redmine ( you can tag JuliusBorisov if you have trouble). SoD is getting a patch cycle after the current 2.5 patches are released for the other titles, so if the devs know, there's a good chance it is going to be looked at.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    @FinaLfront https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/22244 should be fixed for the 2.5 version. However, your report mentions Jaheira, not Neera (or Dorn), so it would indeed be safer to report your issue on the Redmine attaching the save.
  • FinaLfrontFinaLfront Member Posts: 260
    Thank you. With a bit of research on what Redmine was and a short learning curve on navigating it, I've posted the report there with saves.