Skip to content

Hi folks

lujolujo Member Posts: 236
edited January 2018 in New Members Welcome Area
I kind of crashed into the PST:EE forums without making an introdction.

I'm Lujo, I'm a long time Fallout 1/2 and PST fan. I'm a writer and editor IRL and a huge fantasy/SF fan. Well, fan of the SF and Fantasy where PST fits in as mundane, not so much of the Tolkinean stuff (not that I'm not well read/played in it, I just like other styles better).

I'm also a very dedicated playtester, and I've been involved with that sort of thing a lot for games I like. I've also been a gamer for a long time and played way too many PC titles, and I've got Dota / Dota2 experience. An unhealty ton of MtG and D&D third/3.5 edition goes without saying.

I'm mostly interested in fixing bugs and flaws in PST, putting together a mod or two after that, and if Beamdog ever gets involved in the early Fallouts, I'd love to contribute to that, as I've been involved with that in the past.

Well, that's me. Hope I'm not too annoying.
Post edited by lujo on
ronaldoAtrophiedericJuliusBorisov

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! :)
    lujoJuliusBorisov
  • AtrophiedericAtrophiederic Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 147
    Welcome to you, friend lujo!
    lujoJuliusBorisovlolien
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Welcome! And whatever you do, don’t mention cauliflower!
    lujoAtrophiedericJuliusBorisovmlnevese
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    tbone1 said:

Welcome! And whatever you do, don’t mention cauliflower!

JuliusBorisovmlnevese
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Thanks for your contributions, @lujo , and keep them up! Hope you'll have a great time here.
    lujomlnevese
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 424
    welcome to the forums!
    lujoJuliusBorisov
  • Garvin77Garvin77 Member Posts: 52
    I don't think Beamdog will ever be doing anything with Fallout, since that's Bethesda's copyrighted material...

However, should it happen, I certainly hope they remaster some of The Elder Scrolls games, as well! ;)
    lujoJuliusBorisov