Skip to content

Hospital Stay (Update)

TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
Hello everyone for those who knew about my surgery yesterday evening I want to say it went well, we hit a few ruff spots will lost of blood, but nothing the Doctors could of not handled and we pulled through, I just want to say thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you, all according to the nurses here in the hospital ill most likely be here in the hospital for 1-2 weeks before i go home, due to the complication with the blood lost during the surgery the docs want to watch me to make sure everything is ok. but the good news is i got my laptop here with me so i wont miss much.

Josh

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Woo!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Relieved to hear!
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Good. Hopefully they let you sleep through the night without waking you up to 'check stuff' every night. :)
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Good to hear. Sorry things went sideways, but hey, I've learned that there is a reason we pay medical people as much as we do.
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    So very glad to hear things went well (complications aside). Got a couple weeks to kill in the hospital and a laptop? Sounds like a great chance to start an epic BG run. :)