Skip to content

Wishing Coriander all the best!

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
When I first found out @Coriander was leaving Beamdog I immediately felt a huge sadness. Coriander has been on the forum since May, 2012, and has been a key person in developing all the Enhanced Editions, Siege of Dragonspear, and other Beamdog projects.

Those who were around the forum in summer 2012 (or just watched from the shadows, like I) will always remember the FAQ #1. Coriander has been always here, working on the games we all find dear to us (and I'm speaking here not as a Community Manager but as a fan of Baldur's Gate and other titles). Those countless bug reports and feature requests we all made have been looked at by Coriander, and so many fixes and features have happened because of her (of course there have been other developers involved, but Cori has always been one of them).

In 2017, she took on the role of Localization Coordinator, and her work in organizing and sorting out the translation process will be a boon to the next person to take up that role. She has also always been ready to help the forum moderation team, tweaking plugins and offering advice when it has been really needed.

I wish Coriander all the best with what she plans to do next. Cori, you are always more than welcome here, and I hope you remain part of the Beamdog community for years to come!

Comments