Skip to content

Issues with EE- Dark and blurry visuals + popping music.

MalkethMalketh Member Posts: 7
edited February 2018 in Technical Support
Could it be possible that I missed a setting? I run Windows 10, 8GB RAM, I5 6600k, GTX960 4GB vRAM

EDIT! The blurry visuals was caused by "Depth of Field" effect.

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    What version of the game are you running?
  • MalkethMalketh Member Posts: 7
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    Is this a new game or did you load a game started on a previous version? According to the patch notes v74.8158 should have fixed all the sound issues.

Otherwise, file a bug report on redmine.
    New game
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited February 2018
    Can you clarify what New Game did you start? What exactly was sounding so "popping"?

Do you have on-board sound or a sound card and if so, of which brand (Realtek, Creative, and so on)?

The team will be glad if you could narrow your report down with details. Thank you!

Can you clarify what New Game did you start? What exactly was sounding so "popping"?

Do you have on-board sound or a sound card and if so, of which brand (Realtek, Creative, and so on)?

The team will be glad if you could narrow your report down with details. Thank you!

I haven't experienced any of these problems with my Diamond Edition install- I use the sound provided by my motherboard, its realtek. The new game that I started was Infinite Dungeons, which I imported. The popping is a short "pop" or crackle sound when the track loops.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks for your report, @Malketh . The team have managed to repro the issue.