Skip to content

Link to Steam Workshop?

ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
Can anyone provide a link to NWN:EE on Steam Workshop?

I've installed the Steam version of EE, have the Steam client running, and have logged on to the Steam Workshop site, but Neverwinter Nights doesn't seem to be available when I search for games there.

Comments

• ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    edited February 2018
    It not showing under you library/games list?
    Highlight the game under your library games list you see on the right community hub click that and there will be a list of tabs with one saying workshop. Click that. Then click browse / items.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,281
    I found the link in Julius Borisov's earlier post - it's here.

I guess my question now is how will players find this during Head Start?

It doesn't come up as an early result on Google.
    Go through the individual game community hub is a lot better then trying go through the whole steam workshop.
    @ShadowM - thanks for that. I see you're talking about the Steam client, not the website.

Am I right in thinking that once I've found the website location, I can manage everything from my browser? I'd prefer not to have to use the Steam client if possible.

@JuliusBorisov - evidently I can't post in the Steam workshop forum. The Steam support link seems to be saying that it's because I haven't spent $5 on Steam. However, I have paid for the Beamdog Head Start. Also, I have purchased two games in the past that used Steam as DRM. Any solution? I realise this might be a question for Steam, but since Head Start is an unusual case, I thought I'd ask here first.
    Website version
    LINK
    @JuliusBorisov - never mind, I had to put 10 GBP into my Steam wallet anyway, otherwise I can't make Workshop items public :'(