Skip to content

Can't enter twisted rune ?!!!

Well I have the shadow dragon wardstone in my inventory, I went to where it's supposed to be (southern bridge district : red door, disable trap then unlock it), except that when I open it, there is only darkness as if the wardstone doesn't work. I have even tried to console to try the asylum ward stone that I dropped, same result, no ward stone seems to work here. There doesn't seem to be any mod related to this... I don't understand... !

Comments

• UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147

You need a rogue stone (gem) to enter.
    This is the correct answer. :)

Would just like to add that all of the wardstones you may find in BG/BG2 are area specific, only for use where you receive them.

And that is why at the end of a run you have a bag of holding, or a gem bag, full of useless and worthless junk.
  • zelurkerzelurker Member Posts: 168
    Thanks totally forgot about that, it's esseulite in french, very different !
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @UnderstandMouseMagic Or you could, I dunno, drop it. ;)
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    ThacoBell said:

But....But....But....you have worked so hard to get that junk.
    Somewhere, someone must want to buy a wardstone or a demon heart or a mask of some long dead king that allows you to see fire elementals...

Why hasn't Faerun got Ebay yet, why are there no avid collectors of legendary junk? I'll even autograph them.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    I know you will hate me for saying it but
    in EET appears *The Collector* - a Xvart's tooth, a fake wardstone, give them to me. But beware of what the collector conjures from that stuff...
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

ThacoBell said:

But....But....But....you have worked so hard to get that junk.
    Somewhere, someone must want to buy a wardstone or a demon heart or a mask of some long dead king that allows you to see fire elementals...

Why hasn't Faerun got Ebay yet, why are there no avid collectors of legendary junk? I'll even autograph them.
    You’ve been binge-watching Steptoe and Son again, haven’t you? Or, for my fellow Ameericans, Sanford and Son.
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    ThacoBell said:

What kind of... Animal just goes ahead and drops key items after they're no longer of use? :open_mouth:
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Dev6 said:

ThacoBell said:

What kind of... Animal just goes ahead and drops key items after they're no longer of use? :open_mouth:
    One who is sick of his packrat kids

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Kids are like if familiars could take up arbitrarily many inventory slots.
  • Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    WOW
  • Yulaw9460Yulaw9460 Member Posts: 634
    edited November 2018
    Deleted.
    Post edited by Yulaw9460 on