Skip to content

Half-Elf Blade portraits, please!

I've been looking for 2 days now for some portraits to be used for a blade bard. There appears to be nothing out there for light armored dual-wielding sword users, at least none that I could find with google or through the 10+ portrait packs I have downloaded. Can anyone assist me in finding that perfect portrait for a dual-wielding sword male half-elf blade bard?

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    edited February 2018
    @Redpickerel, welcome to the forum. It all comes down to personal tastes but, this one could do at a pinch. Doesn't have any instruments and more human looking but could pass for half-elf...

Gus
    JuliusBorisov
  • RedpickerelRedpickerel Member Posts: 5
    Not too shabby, but still not one that 'calls' out to me. Does not look swashbuckley like. :P
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Redpickerel, have you looked at this thread? Be warned, there are a lot of pictures and your character may change many times as you look though...

Gus
    JuliusBorisovThacoBell
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    edited February 2018
    I'm finally getting around to bringing some order to my insanely oversized Baldur's Gate portraits folder. These images may or may not be to your liking.

Edit: After reading the OP properly, I realize that my suggestions don't fit his needs. But then, almost none of my images feature the character's weapons. I apologize for wasting your time.
  • RedpickerelRedpickerel Member Posts: 5
    Thank you all, still looking for that right portrait.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Try searching for different bladesingers or similar. They will probably look very pure elvish, but you will have no trouble finding cool pics of elves dual-wielding swords at least.

Deviantart, artstation, google pictures and pinterest is where I hunt for pics. I'm not a fan of deviantarts categorizations so I have trouble finding stuff there, but since people on Pinterest are, I hunt the hunters so to speak, hehe.. Find a board of something similar on pinterest and go from there.

Maybe something like this?