Skip to content

Am I playing the latest update?

CharlestonianTemplarCharlestonianTemplar Member Posts: 855
I bought BGEE back when in first came out back in '14 but never really played it, preferring my heavily modded Tutu game instead.

Now, I'm starting to fool with BGEE but I'm seeing references to a BGEE 2.0. Mine updated as soon as I opened it the other night but it doesn't say anything about being BGEE 2.0 at the top.

The latest update mine uploaded Monday night was June 24, 2016. Is that the latest?

I looked in the Beamdog forums and saw a post by elminster that seemed to be discussing this but I hesitate to do anything until I'm certain what I am doing... don't want to mess up the install I have.

Any help or direction is appreciated.

Thanks CT
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @CharlestonianTemplar,

When you open BGEE, look at the top of the screen (before selecting which game) and you should see your version number.

This is the latest released version; v2.3.67.3. There is however, some beta testing occuring at the moment that takes it to 2.5.x, which is about to move into phase 2 (or has done).

Gus
    CharlestonianTemplarDev6JuliusBorisov
  • Cool. Thanks Gusinda. Mine's the right one!
    JuliusBorisov
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @CharlestonianTemplar, no Probs. I realise now that I used a picture from a modded UI version but good to see you got the idea..

Gus
    CharlestonianTemplar