Skip to content

NWNee Bugs report (macOS)

I started to play headstart, and I noticed graphics looked very weird. Then I disabled Ambient Occlusion, and it looked normal - this option creates all textures like walls, floors etc...striped on Mac.

Also, I get crashes 90% of times when transitioning from Prelude to next part on loading screen. Also when I want to go to talk to Aribeth after Academy Attack, right after conversation with Fenthic and Desther, there is a crash exiting the room at loading screen.

Oh...Id like to see cutscenes redone too, they are way too small and not very sharp in textures, looks not EE but old and outdated...

All else is great

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Thanks for the feedback. You first posted in the wrong category, so moved your thread here.
  • jedidave810jedidave810 Member Posts: 2
    NWNEE crashes anytime I choose a character and the game loads. Any ideas how to fix this?
  • tvleavitttvleavitt Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Twice in a row, as I exited from room after creatures escaped and conversation with F & D ends, I get a black screen and have to force quit... I see loading area, then nothing.

2013 21.5" iMac with High Sierra.

Edit: loaded a third time, but then I got a black screen moving to the City Core: Hall of Justice. This is really annoying.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Please, report on support.baldursgate.com so that our QA could help you troubleshooting the issue.