Skip to content

ANDROID 7.0 (Honor 7x) issue BG II EE black screen after start

SilvarenSilvaren Member Posts: 178
I used to play BG II on my old phone. Now I downloaded BG II EE on new Honor 7x (phone with Android 7.0) game starts but immediately dissapears going back to "desktop" while it's still working in background as blackscreen which I can't even switch to.

I'm not sure if it's like that because of android 7.0 or maybe strange resolution of Honor 7x (5,93'' screen / res 1080x2160 pixels) is causing some problem with running BG II at fullscreen.

Is there any chance for fix or smartphones aren't supported as the mobile port of the game was designed with 10'' screen of tablets in mind?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Can you opt-in the 2.5 beta, please, and see if it improves things for you? http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/12/the-25-update-beta-is-here.html
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Silvaren, also have a look here. Another phone with different resolution. The game was able to start but it may help in problem solving; try changing resolution on the phone to see if that works.

Gus
  • SilvarenSilvaren Member Posts: 178
    edited March 2018
    Thank you both. I'm downloading beta now and I'll see if it solve the problem.

EDIT:
    It's running at full screen now! Great!
    Post edited by Silvaren on