Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Will Infinite Dungeons be available as day one DLC or will I have to get the Digital Deluxe Edition?

Not really interested in the other modules - at least not right away. Just the game, the two expansions, and Infinite Dungeons (which I didn't get a chance to play the first time around as it was no longer for sale).

Truth be told, the only thing I care about are the two expansions and Infinite Dungeons. Wish there was a way to not have to purchase the base game (which stinks compared to HotU and SoU) but of course that's not possible.

In short, all I want is the basic purchase and Infinite Dungeons, yet I cannot make this reservation as far as I know, and I haven't seen anything that demonstrates that I won't have to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition in order to get Infinite Dungeons on the first day.

Comments