Skip to content

Will Infinite Dungeons be available as day one DLC or will I have to get the Digital Deluxe Edition?

Not really interested in the other modules - at least not right away. Just the game, the two expansions, and Infinite Dungeons (which I didn't get a chance to play the first time around as it was no longer for sale).

Truth be told, the only thing I care about are the two expansions and Infinite Dungeons. Wish there was a way to not have to purchase the base game (which stinks compared to HotU and SoU) but of course that's not possible.

In short, all I want is the basic purchase and Infinite Dungeons, yet I cannot make this reservation as far as I know, and I haven't seen anything that demonstrates that I won't have to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition in order to get Infinite Dungeons on the first day.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    It will be available at the release on Steam, yes.
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    You're missing a lot if you don't play the other modules. My personal favourite is Pirates of the Sword coast, but effectively most of them provide a unique take and narration.