Skip to content

New Custom Content - Some New NPCs and character models I am working on

Hello I was inspired by the new Lady Arabeth and started making some new 3d models along those lines. I am really having some issues getting them functioning and might just post the models as I know a bunch of the community guys are way more tech savvy than me. I used the be pretty good back in the day but all the tools seems to be half working for me these days. Anyway if anyone wants to help me get this guy working I would definitely welcome the help.

Here is my first model from Shadows of Undrentide here is Xanos Messarmos!

I have also begun work on Aarin Gend, a new goblin model and a dragon born which I hope to update this post with those as I get a little more done on them.
ProlericAedanronaldofkirenicusDerpCityAtrophiedericT0R0TrinitalTinkerSymphonyFlashburnzunathsarevok57thirdmouseZwerkulesraz651PhantomizerIltirGrov

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    What a lovely sight for my eyes! Bravo! Keep up the good work!
  • T0R0T0R0 Member Posts: 86
    Azmin, ask on discord,, many CCmakers there.
    Zwerkules
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    wowzers does that ever look great, nicely done
    DerpCity
  • HunterRayder93HunterRayder93 Member Posts: 266
    Azimn said:

Here is a goblin model I am working on, I was going to go in a different direction but with the rigging issues I got with Xanos I wanted to keep it as close to the original I could.

On the workshop they have put the avatar preview model, you can download it and rely on it, so you can study the model and try to create something.
    IltirZwerkulesRatibor92
  • AzimnAzimn Member Posts: 24
    Thanks for the heads up I will check it out!!
  • PhantomizerPhantomizer Member Posts: 76
    Really like the Half Orc model!
    Azimn
  • IltirIltir Member Posts: 1
    Excellent models! I hope somebody designs the Pathfinder goblins for Nwn in HD, they are very funny and they would be awesome alternative goblin models.
    Phantomizer