Skip to content

camera tilt issue (bug?)

XemoroXemoro Member Posts: 1
edited March 2018 in Technical Support
So since downloading the EE I've had this issue with my camera That won't allow me to tilt my camera past a particular point. (screenshot for reference)

even if i use the hot keys or the middle mouse it won't go past this point where in the neverwinter nights diamond edition (and i just tested it) allows me to tilt all the way horizontal so i can see the sky box and have complete freedom as to my visual range (another screenshot for refrence)

At the end of the day i've tried to reinstal the game, and adjust my visual settings but no matter what i seem to do i can't fix the issue that's preventing me from moving my camera down which makes playing the game extremely difficult not sure if this is a well known bug but i thought i'd post just in case
Post edited by Xemoro on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks for bringing this up! Can you please report it on support.baldursgate.com according to the instruction here?
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Even when you change the camera in the options to a different camera mode you still cannot do anything?