Skip to content

Beamdog vs Lasercat

2»

Comments

• CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
    Hmm, blue gradients are 4-0 for Lasercat.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577

Well truthfully, cats just domesticated themselves, though I did find an article that did say that they domesticated humans. Cats just hung around humans enough that they decided to stick around.

So did rats, roaches and crows, but nobody considers them domesticated, or says they domesticated humans. That's also how dogs started interacting with humans. They initially just hung around camps to eat leftovers. I don't buy into cats domesticating humans, at all. We've controlled their genetics for thousands of years, and decide which ones get to breed and neuter the ones we don't want breeding. It was just the fact that you could have some around and they'd kill rats. Outside of a very small handful of situations, human's relationship with cats was very different than it is today. Most weren't pampered little house pets until very recently.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Ardanis said:

tbone1 said:

Cats aren't completely terrible. Fire-roasted with a hot tangy barbecue sauce they aren't bad, especially when served with a lemming wedge.

@tbone1 , I've a bone to pick with you.
    @Ardanis , I have three for you. Sweet, tangy, or spicy on your spare ribs?

• QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    lasers+cats = endless amusement.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Cats are the ultimate life form. Down with all the naysayers.

Actually, I would say tardigrades (aka water bears) as the ultimate life form. Nothing kills them, except politics (and that’s mostly through boredom).

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    tbone1 said:

Actually, I would say tardigrades (aka water bears) as the ultimate life form. Nothing kills them, except politics (and that’s mostly through boredom).

Tardigrades are just lucky that they're too small for cats to notice them!
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844

Ardanis said:

Hamsters are better than dogs and cats combined.

How about Hamstar? Or maybe Glimmer-hamster? :smiley:
    I'm @Contemplative_Hamster , and I approve of this message. @booinyoureyes ?

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Sounds like a star made out of ham to me. Or wait... maybe hamsters are made out of ham as well?!

Only one way to find out!

Sounds like a star made out of ham to me. Or wait... maybe hamsters are made out of ham as well?!

Only one way to find out!

Don’t bother, said the guy who wondered how butterflies got their name