Skip to content

Mac Client ???

CasCas Member Posts: 5
I installed the Mac client and started to download NWN Enhanced Edition which I assume is the Digital Deluxe Edition which I paid for.

During the game download I minimized the client, when I re expanded the client from the dock it put itself into full screen and now continues to stay in full screen with no way of taking it out of full screen, even if I shut down the client and reopen it, it just stays in full screen.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello!
    Can you try another desktop resolution temporarily to see if that helps you?
  • CasCas Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    Yes I did that and it let me get it out of fullscreen it also let me see what the issue is.

Top right corner of the client there is a - x and then next should show the icon to expand the client into into fullscreen two diagonal arrows. Problem is that the x icon covers the arrows and can only be seen when you rollover the x and a red square appers around the x, once the client is in full screen you cannot get to the arrows to take it out of full fullscreen nor can you reach the resize icon bottom right once in fullscreen.

Also other windows that open within the client are the same.

Hope this helps to sort this Mac client issue.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Thanks for the feedback!