Skip to content

Requesting a pure Shadowdancer build for solo fun

RaymendRaymend Member Posts: 5
Hi all, I am playing BG 2 EE and I would like to know if someone could help me create a Elf Shadowdancer using EEkeeper so I could play it solo on and transfer it on the iPad.

I just want it for fun so it's ok if it's overpowered.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Also, I would like to add the Bag of Holding to deal with the inventory.

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Raymend and welcome to the forum.

Shouldn't be any problems. Upload your starter saved game and let me know the starting attributes you want. Also, are you playing on 1.3 or the beta?

Gus
  • RaymendRaymend Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2018
    Gusinda said:

Hi @Raymend and welcome to the forum.

Shouldn't be any problems. Upload your starter saved game and let me know the starting attributes you want. Also, are you playing on 1.3 or the beta?

Gus

Thank you Gus.

For the BG2 EE I have V2.3.67.3

I would like an Elf female Shadowdancer with as high as possible abilities points. Chaotic Neutral.

Proficiency Slots maxed at Dagger,long swords, and whatever else Shadowhunters need.

All max: Single-Weapon, two-handed weapon style, and Two-weapon style.

All Skill points maxed.

Bag of holding if possible.

Also the HLA I know they have some cool ones but I'm not very familiar with them. If possible all the ones available to Shadowdancers, please.

Thank you very much for this. I appreciate it.

Heres there save file.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Raymend, I get the feeling you didn't mind an OP character :), so I added some other effects/inate abilities as well. I didn't max all the skill stats (but did make them high enough for starting out the game very nicely) as you will end up not being able to move ahead when you level up... It is unlikely you will get any proficiency points so I just gave them for all thief type weapons.

For the HLA, UAI and the specific Shadowdancer HLA. This should give you something to look forward to. Other than UAI, you wont have access to the other HLA until you reach level 24 (from memory).

Happy lurking
    Gus
    edited April 2018
    @Gusinda

OMG Thank you so much. This is what I wanted. I appreciate what you did. Thank you. :) I like that the Bag of Holding is there too and the weapon.

I'm going to go play now.