Skip to content

[Spoiler] What to use glasses on?

Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
Since you can only use the glasses that pull things from the astral 3 times, which three creatures do you use it on?

Comments

•  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    1. The genie. Always the genie, no exceptions.
    2. The Kanaglym lich if I have multiple mages, which is most of the time.
    3. Either the rakshasa in the underground or the tiefling that gives a ring.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I would vote the genie, the lich, and the Tiefling. They all have nice rewards.
  • crumbcrumb Member Posts: 21
    Where is the Tiefling?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @crumb
    I believe its the crossroads map that links the coalition camp, crusader camp, and the river map. Towards the upper right side. You'll see two spirits fighting and the tiefling is the smaller one.
  • SanctiferSanctifer Member Posts: 104
    OMG I thought there would just be three "spirits" so I just used the glasses on every one I encountered -_-
    Thank you
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    The Genie, the rest is gravy. I don't think I have even seen them all, I've only played through SoD ~3 times or so and since I maxed out EXP early, I didn't go the extra mile for content. I don't even remember other spirits 'cept the Beholder you find quite early in the game and I don't think I ever seen the tiefling.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    I recommend using it on the Hellevator (you'll know what i'm talking about when you get there).