Skip to content

Your Favourite Level 5 Wizard Enchantment Spell

2»

Comments

• UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    DrakeICN said:

In an interesting sidenote, chaos have larger AOE and higher save vs spell penalty than hold monster which makes hold monster almost redundant (the bonus to attack against immobile creautures is nice of course) while domination has the same penalty vs spell as feeblemind, but the former gives lets you use the charmed creature to attack his former allies, while the latter just makes it stand still, making the latter redundant.

Also interesting, feeblemind, according to the wiki, has a duration of 1000 IRL hours. That means someone was so invested in a fight, he left his computer on for 17 days.

Mmmm, not sure that's right.

I've feebleminded Firkrag and one of the other dragons before now and then messed around using only one NPC (and not very well I should add) so that they get the kill, and the bugger "wakes" up after a while.

Sudden panic all around, the tea gets put down and you are running around with a very cross dragon chasing you.
    tbone1
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @UnderstandMouseMagic Does SCS nerf it?
  • DrakeICNDrakeICN Member Posts: 623

DrakeICN said:

In an interesting sidenote, chaos have larger AOE and higher save vs spell penalty than hold monster which makes hold monster almost redundant (the bonus to attack against immobile creautures is nice of course) while domination has the same penalty vs spell as feeblemind, but the former gives lets you use the charmed creature to attack his former allies, while the latter just makes it stand still, making the latter redundant.

Also interesting, feeblemind, according to the wiki, has a duration of 1000 IRL hours. That means someone was so invested in a fight, he left his computer on for 17 days.

I've feebleminded Firkrag and one of the other dragons before now and then messed around using only one NPC (and not very well I should add) so that they get the kill, and the bugger "wakes" up after a while.

Sudden panic all around, the tea gets put down and you are running around with a very cross dragon chasing you.
    Well, my charm spells are bugged af. Sometimes, it says "x save vs spell" but I still get control over x. But when I get control, regardless whether I get bugged control or x failed the save, I often get control for only one or two rounds. The charm spells rarely last as long as they are supposed to. I dunno if it is a "feature" of EE, android or SCS, but there you go.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I have plans to add some Enchantment spells to the game. It will be part of a tweak pack.

But I have no idea of when I'll have the time to code this.
    Zaghoul
  • SomeSortSomeSort Member Posts: 859

Counterpoint: I’ve Feebleminded Baron Ployer in chapter 2 so I didn’t have to deal with his annoying curse, traveled the underdark, returned to Amn, and he’s still been feebleminded.
    WarChiefZekeRaduzielContemplative_Hamster
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    SomeSort said:

Counterpoint: I’ve Feebleminded Baron Ployer in chapter 2 so I didn’t have to deal with his annoying curse, traveled the underdark, returned to Amn, and he’s still been feebleminded.

Perhaps it's because you didn't fight him?

With Firkrag, was trying to give the kill to Vicky, (no idea why, seemed like a good idea at the time). She hits like a girl, but slowly she was doing some damage. Then he snapped out of the Feeblemind. The rest of the party were miles away near the steps minding their own business.