Skip to content

How did I know this was going to be a problem? (Beamdog Account)

So... I'm changing ISPs.
So my eMail address is changing.
Go try to change your eMail address for your Beamdog account. I'll be damned if I can find a way to do it.
As one of around 80 places I have to change my eMail this is pretty unacceptable.

Fucking PINTREST has the best system I've seen so far! How ridiculous is that? They actually sent a confirmation eMail to my OLD address that required me to actively confirm that I had intentionally made that change. Not just a, "Hey, someone changed your eMail address. If it wasn't you it might be a good idea to let us know." They, of the nearly 60 I've completed, are the only one to do that. Crazy... (Don't even ask why I have a Pintrest account. It's not really voluntary...)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Hello!
    Do you want to change your email for the beamdog account (the store, beamdog.com), or the forum account?
    If it's for the store, then send a message to support@beamdog.com , please.
  • AncientGrendelAncientGrendel Member Posts: 11
    I sent an eMail to support@beamdog.com. I get back a message telling me I need to create yet another account on zendesk to get support.

One company. One damned purchase. Three separate accounts/passwords. Seriously? What a great plan for inconveniencing customers, Beamdog! Whose idea was this? Have they been fired yet?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    This shouldn't be like that. Let me PM you.