Skip to content

April 20 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
Greetings!

Enjoy the recap of today's stream.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/04/april-20-livestream-recap.html
ThacoBellTorgrimmerOrlonKronsteen[Deleted User]superfly2000lolien

Comments

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Very excited for this patch as @ThacoBell above me have said. But this soultaker business i dont want no part of, I want my soul, in my body, perfectly fine the way it, it is.
    [Deleted User]lolien[Deleted User]
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    "Beamdog is hiring" is being on a par with "Arcanum Enhanced Edition".
    MiraStastny
  • hildagardhildagard Member Posts: 2
    "We’re looking for people with console and controller experience!".....should be interesting to find out which console this will be.
    JuliusBorisov
  • MiraStastnyMiraStastny Member Posts: 813
    rede9 said:

"Beamdog is hiring" is being on a par with "Arcanum Enhanced Edition".

Arcanum could really use it.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    ThacoBell said:

Excited for that patch roll out. How about plans for adding a resolution for the soultaker to BG2EE?

Once they release the EE of Duke Nukem Forev--

Sorry, I'll just get my coat.
    ThacoBellbatoor
  • Eternal_CrusaderEternal_Crusader Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    Not to beat the hell out of a dead horse... but SoD's plot continuing? Y'know, unfinished business?
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    hildagard said:

"We’re looking for people with console and controller experience!".....should be interesting to find out which console this will be.

A bad omen I believe for mobile gaming Beamdog fans ... I fear they are joining the dark exodus from mobile platforms to PWNing shootem' up baddies and joining Leader Boards on the XBOX :(
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    DonCzirr said:

hildagard said:

A bad omen I believe for mobile gaming Beamdog fans ... I fear they are joining the dark exodus from mobile platforms to PWNing shootem' up baddies and joining Leader Boards on the XBOX :(
    No, it's ET for the Atari 2600: Enhanced Edition! Someone on the Beamdog team must have gone to New Mexico on an archeological dig and found all those ET cartridges buried in the desert.
    ThacoBell
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    tbone1 said:

DonCzirr said:

hildagard said:

No, it's ET for the Atari 2600: Enhanced Edition! Someone on the Beamdog team must have gone to New Mexico on an archeological dig and found all those ET cartridges buried in the desert.
    I love the 2600 !

Perhaps they can come out with Stampede! EE on that and ....

NWN on IOS .....

I could live with that ....
  • ClubbothClubboth Member Posts: 60
    Well then, thank You for your generosity allowing the German voice recordings for BGEE. I am thankful.