Skip to content

April 27 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Greetings!

Enjoy the recap of today's stream.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/04/april-27-livestream-recap.html

Comments

• IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    If you're serious about releasing IWDEE 2.5 update, please target april 30th instead. :p
    Or maybe you're aiming for 20020 instead (who knows if we need to expand the year by one day then), like my boss this morning...
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    How about plans to close the Soultaker plot hole?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I pity the fool that get punched by @TrentOster
  • EnuhalEnuhal Member, Moderator Posts: 941
    So the BG1/2 patch is to be released at a later date than the IWD patch? No longer at the end of the month?
  • fortysevenfortyseven Member Posts: 96
    edited April 2018
    Enuhal said:

So the BG1/2 patch is to be released at a later date than the IWD patch? No longer at the end of the month?

It refers to IWD as an update rather than patch so maybe this relates to another beta release? Personally, the longer and more thoroughly they work on the 2.5 the better in my view. If this takes several more months I would not mind at all. Once this patch is out it will be a long time until we get another serious round of bug fixes (if ever, given how far we are into the life cycle of BG1/2EE).
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    edited April 2018
    @JuliusBorisov Is there a Trello ticket for EAX / HRTF support in NWN:EE? (Apologies, I'm not on Trello.)

OpenAL Soft is definitely capable of both, as it includes native support for HRTF and EFX (which is the OpenAL equivalent of EAX, developed by Creative themselves.)
  • ProfErrataProfErrata Member Posts: 36
    Will IWDEE v2.5 be available very quickly at GOG ? I’ve bought my game here precisely.