Skip to content

BUG?: True Seeing does not dispel Belhifet's invisibility

GrunkerGrunker Member Posts: 46
Spells such as True Seeing and Detect Invisibility should dispel Belhifet's invisibility, according to the forums. They don't in my game. What's up?

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    Are you sure he's not just re-casting it (he can cast improved invisibility at will)?
  • GrunkerGrunker Member Posts: 46
    Yes. True Seeing does nothing. Neither does Detect Invisibility or similar variant.
  • the_sexteinthe_sextein Member Posts: 711
    Every time you start to hit him regularly he will disappear and when he reappears he will have improved Invisibility in effect. True sight might work one or two times and then you are on your own. The best way to deal with this is to get a thief and crank their detect illusion ability to 100. You can chug a potion of invisibility and have your thief park next to him and constantly disable his invisibility each time he re- enables it. You can also set your thief to attack and then enable detect illusions so that you attack the whole time you are detecting illusions.
  • GrunkerGrunker Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2018
    @the_sextein while I appreciate your attempt to help, this is what I'm saying: no spells or abilities that detect invisible work. He simply stays invisible. I realise that he can become invisible at will, but this is not what's happening. I can stand directly next to him and cast True Seeing and it won't do a thing.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Then it's a bug that should be reported, I guess. Please, attach your latest available save and screenshots of what you see in the battle.