Skip to content

Version 4 of Tweaks Anthology Now Available

2»

Comments

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    This was the only thread I could see that addressed the possibility of a Con loss option, apparently in an old mod.
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/40356/raise-dead-and-permanent-constitution-loss
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    something i noticed is once i uninstalled the more interjections component my banters were firing alot more often then before. i get the feeling alot of my random issues [ like the ending tob bug where the final boss gets back up before the final interjections and requiring you to talk to the solar again] might be due to it.
  • _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited May 2018
    [Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> BG Weapon profs with weapon styles]

Is there an easy way to move Ninjatōs and Wakizashis from Large Sword to Small Sword ?
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    Does the following entry mean that Druids use the Cleric XP table? If so, it doesn't seem to function for IWDEE 2.5.

~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table: v4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    Are there any alternate link ? Because none of my browser allow to open the download link.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    edited June 2018
    Danacm said:

Are there any alternate link ? Because none of my browser allow to open the download link.

Try this: https://github.com/Gibberlings3/Tweaks-Anthology/releases/latest
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    @argent77 thank you :) it works
  • cbarchukcbarchuk Member Posts: 322
    Hey I'm trying install Anthology Tweaks v4 for BG EE and it won't install. I'm not getting an error or anything. The black Weidu screen appears for a split second and then disappears. It doesn't even last long enough for me to read it.

The only mods installed are the NPC project and Rogue Rebalancing.

The CDTweaks debug file reads this:

WeiDU v 24200 Log

C:\Users\Barchuck\Documents\Beamdog\00766\setup-cdtweaks.exe
    version = 24500
    Newest WeiDU is version 24500, updating!
    WeiDU files in version order:
    [setup-rr.exe] version 24500
    [setup-bg1npc.exe] version 24500
    [setup-cdtweaks.exe] version 24200
    [setup-rr.exe] loaded, 975360 bytes
    Copying [setup-rr.exe] -> [setup-cdtweaks.exe]: false
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416
    @cbarchuk It seems that for whatever reason, it cannot replace setup-cdtweaks.exe

Just delete setup-cdtweaks.exe. Then copy setup-rr.exe and rename it setup-cdtweaks.exe
  • cbarchukcbarchuk Member Posts: 322
    Thels said:

@cbarchuk It seems that for whatever reason, it cannot replace setup-cdtweaks.exe

Just delete setup-cdtweaks.exe. Then copy setup-rr.exe and rename it setup-cdtweaks.exe

That did it! Thanks Thels!