Skip to content

[Steam] Achievements Icons

Hello everyone and thank you for our time.

Is it normal that the achievements on Steam have all the same icon (sort of a ribbon) which remains grayed out even when the achievement is completed?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Comments

• AronAron Member Posts: 94
    I am really looking forward to the achievements for Steam. Then I will create a new party again to see what achievements I can "grab" during my game. Only completed this game once long ago. Before both expansions was released.
    sarevok57Shikaogibby290
    I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but my IWD icons for achievements on Steam is still strange.
    Has there come any estimated date when the 2.5 patch will be official so the achievements will be normal?

I'm so looking forward to try to play IWD EE again with all achievements!

Regards

Tom Fjellheim
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Please, see the News section for all the livestream recaps links.
    There's a new stage of the beta expected in early March.
    ProontAron
    I see that Achievements icon has still not changed. I assume that BETA for IWD EE is still on going.
    Really hope the Icons will be made correct soon, then i will enjoy a whole new play of IWD EE :)

I hope that IWD 2 EE also will come soon, this game is such a good game! :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Aron The icons are already in (since the second build of the beta).
    Aron
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you very much! Already looking forward to look at this. The way I learn was like this:
    All icons look the same right now, but if you GET an achievement then the "real" Icon will be revealed together with the achievement?
    Yes, it should be like that. If it doesn't work for you then it's another issue.
    Aron