Skip to content

Import from bgee to bgee 2 on Android

So I just finished playing bgee on my phone and I want to star a new game with my character on bgee2 also on android. I can't import my character is there any way to fix this? Thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FacudemonesFacudemones Member Posts: 2
    Ty so much! Worked like a charm :)
  • NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
    edited May 2018
    Shandaxx said:

Hi @Facudemones,

you'll have to move the last save file from bgee to the save folder of bg2ee.

Go to
    /Android/data/com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition/files/save

Copy the last save file from that folder into

/Android/data/com.beamdog.baldursgateiienhancededition/files/save

Should this save folder not exist yet, then start bg2ee, start a new game and save it, then close the game.
    That should create that folder for bg2ee.

Anyway, as soon as you have copied your last save file from the bgee save folder to the bg2ee save folder, you can start up bg2ee, start a new game, choose "import character" and then select "from saved game", then choose the save file that you copied over from bgee

Using this same pathway you can also create a custom portraits folders to use image files you like around the web for your [Charname] among other things. Instead of clicking on the save games file you just make the portraits file in the same directory alongside the baldur.ini, the lang, and mpsave file, respectively. ES File explorer is a very useful app for moving around files and customizing BGEE exactly the way you see fit.