Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Toolset Module Error (orTrying to Make the EE Jump)

Greetings, first time long time. Let me start by saying I love what everyone is doing here. You all are doing a terrific job, and I thank you, and my wallet will also thank you. Let me also add that I think it would be a swell idea if someone centralized all the info that is splattered about these forums and made a thread called, "A step by step Guide to transition your module/server from 1.69 to the Enahnced Version."

Now, onto business.

In making the transition from 1.69 to EE, that is, in taking a module and rebuilding it in the EE toolset, I've encountered a few snafus: The rebuild went fairly well. I only received one error, and that was a compile error on database_inc.nss. Other than that, smooth as soft butter.

However, the real problem was when I went to save it: "Could not save one or more custom palettes. Please check that the JTP files in %s are not read-only and that you have enough disk space." The follow-up message was that it couldn't save the file and "Please ensure you have sufficient disk space and that you have permission to write to the file."

I have plenty of disk space-- 90 gigs-- so it must be permissions. When I go into Documents/Neverwinter/Modules, I noticed that the temp0 folder is set to Read-Only. I also noted that the Neverwinter Folder is set to Read-only. When I unset them from Read-only, they immediately revert back to read-only. Kind of stuck on this one., as I am unable to save the module after a rebuild.

Thanks,
GDL

Comments