Skip to content

Map scrolling issues on Mac OSX

Hi,

I'm posting this message because I am unable to normally scroll the map with my mouse, on the bottom and right sides of the screen. I have to zoom in a lot to be able to do so, which is not very convenient for gameplay. Restarting the game doesn't fix the issue.

I'd be really glad if you could have a look into this, as it has been a problem for me for quite some time now. I'm playing on a Mac Book Pro late 2011.

I wish you a good day

Comments

• MonotremataMonotremata Member Posts: 78
    Scrolling works fine over here, Im on a 2010 Mac Pro. Has it always done this? Can you go back and try an older save game and see if it works there? Possible something in one of your saves got screwed up, and it will carry over from save to save once it happens.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @SoloThief, I don't own a Mac and have rarely used one, so I may be speaking from where the sun doesn't shine...

The problem you describe sounds like some symptoms of BGEE running in windows mode on the PC. Could you have a look in Options/Graphics to see if Full Screen has been selected?

If Full Screen mode has nothing to do with the prob in Mac world, then I have only wasted a little bit of your time.

Gus
    tbone1
  • SoloThiefSoloThief Member Posts: 7
    Thank you both for your answers, I will try what you suggested. Thanks a lot
    Gusinda
  • SoloThiefSoloThief Member Posts: 7
    @Monotremata No, I used to be able to scroll the map normally