Skip to content

Issue with player Multiplayer menu

ricoyungricoyung Member Posts: 83
When in multiplayer list of servers; click "Server details" tab, in Server details is a tab "Connect" it clicks but does nothing else (no connect) Wasn't sure if this is a bug or an oversight so I put it here.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hey, thanks for reporting! Can you please file this as a bug on support.baldursgate.com?
  • ricoyungricoyung Member Posts: 83
    Done and done. ;)
    JuliusBorisov
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    I do believe this is fixed (Though I can't recall if it's in the current stable, or currently in the development branch)
    JuliusBorisov
    Yes this has been fixed, it's working on current stable 75.8176. Thank you Beamdog :)
    JuliusBorisov
    Bumped: This is not working again for some odd reason; No History and Favorites saving (broke)
    please please please fix? this is a bad thing for muti server players, and hosts.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Please report a repro-able case at support.baldursgate.com if the bug happens for you in some form.
    Oops! sorry my bad, wrong post/problem. I was actually referring to the history and favorites not saving, as opposed to the connect button in this thread which has been fixed.
    I thought I had posted the history/faves not save in bugtracker, but I am unable to find the post (wayy too many posts to wade through) I guess I'll just post it again. Thanks
    JuliusBorisov