Skip to content

[MOD] Auto-detect traps for PSTEE

mirandirmirandir Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 26
edited February 2018 in PST:EE Mods
Hello,

I would like to share my (very) little mod, which allows Annah and TNO (thief class) to automaticaly detect traps when inactive.

You can download the mod here. It's made with WeiDU, you have to double-clic on 'setup-detect_traps_for_pstee.exe' to install it.

V2: Polish translation added, by @memory.

mirandir
Post edited by mirandir on
Gusindahook71GuboNicolBluetoothJuliusBorisovQueegonConjurerDragonDark_Ansem

Comments

• NicolBluetoothNicolBluetooth Member Posts: 48
    Just to be clear, the success of auto-detecting traps is still dependent on points in the Find Traps skill, right?
    JuliusBorisov
  • mirandirmirandir Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 26
    Of course. The mod avoid you to click on the 'Detect traps' button 30 times per minutes, nothing more.
    NicolBluetoothJuliusBorisovQueegon
  • ConjurerDragonConjurerDragon Member Posts: 110
    What does "when inactive" mean exactly?
    e.g. when I have Annah using stealth to sneak past some chaosmen - will she break stealth and try to detect traps in the moment she arrives at the destination I sent her, leading to an unwanted battle?
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Hi @mirandir. Here's a Polish translation of your mod. Credits goes to @memory from the Stars of Mystra translation group. If you could add it for the new version we'll appreciate it.
  • mirandirmirandir Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 26
    Hello @Cahir,

I have uploaded a new version with the translation.
  • jaklumenjaklumen Member Posts: 16
    Hello- I'm enjoying playing TNO as a Thief a lot more with this mod.
    Is there a way to expand it further to have disarming traps give a little xp, as @lujo and @argent77 have discussed in another thread?

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/68480/disarming-traps-adding-xp-to-the-thief
    Dark_Ansem
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    Thank you!
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 521
    What does "when inactive" mean exactly?
    e.g. when I have Annah using stealth to sneak past some chaosmen - will she break stealth and try to detect traps in the moment she arrives at the destination I sent her, leading to an unwanted battle?

No, I can confirm Stealth is accounted for in the script.