Skip to content

Custom Priest Scroll

WatchmakerWatchmaker Member Posts: 20
Hello. Is there some way to enable priest spell book for not divine caster? I can add priest spells, memorization numbers etc. through ee keeper. I can cast them, rest and they are again ready to cast. But i can't menage them because priest spell book is grayed out/off

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    I am afraid this is totally hardcoded. Maybe you could use a dialog system to manage that in game but it would still be quite impractical and it'd take some time to implement the system.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WatchmakerWatchmaker Member Posts: 20
    Mages have spell casting button. It is theoretical question. I just wanted to know if it is hardcoded.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367

If I may ask, where do the priest spells show up in the UI? Are they grouped by spell level with the arcane spells, or are they shoved to the far left or far right of the spell list? (I know innate spells with the "location" field set to "spells button" show up on the far right...

They show up normally, some monster-class enemies have priest and wizard spells in this manner. The only difference is that player classes default to casting them at level 1 if they lack the appropriate caster level.
    IIRC you can lift the gray overlay on the priest screen through the UI, but the number of spells you can memorize will reset to 0 after every level-up, and you must have at least 1 naturally for the +spellslots opcode to grant extras.
    Arunsun