Skip to content

Is there a complete documentation of new Modding Changes & Features?

ReddbaneReddbane Member Posts: 222
edited May 2018 in The 2.5 Update Beta
This post is about quite what the title says. Having browsed the "New UI modding features" post, I became curious about learning if any of the major changes the 2.5 patch will implement will offer any new capabilities for the modder of the EE Infinity Engine games, whether they be new opcodes or general engine changes that will let us do things we could not before or make certain modding tasks simpler. In that regards, is there complete list of modder relevant changes? or has anyone who has been looking over the new new code noticed anything that would be relevant for the curious modder?
Post edited by Reddbane on

Comments

• fortysevenfortyseven Member Posts: 96
    edited May 2018
    I do not believe there are many changes in this patch like the ones you are suggesting. The focus this time has been on squashing bugs rather than implementing new features or opening up hardcoded stuff. However, saying that many of the fixes have addressed issues that did affect modding as well. So far, I'm not aware of a comprehensive list of all changes apart from those released with the current builds for the respective games which do not list general infinity engine changes.
  • ReddbaneReddbane Member Posts: 222
    Interesting.
  • c4_angelc4_angel Member Posts: 35
    Cool.