Skip to content

How do I export my BG:EE charecter to BG 2:EE on Android device?

JarndyceJarndyce Member Posts: 3
Hello, not long ago I finished Baldurs gate Enhanced edition on my android device.

How do I export my charecter the second game?

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    I don't use android, but I would expect that would work the same for importing. The easiest way to do that would be when you start the new game click the import button and then specify from a saved game. Assuming that your BGEE saves are in a standard location the game will show you all saved games from BGEE (including the Final-Save created at the point Sarevok is killed).
  • JarndyceJarndyce Member Posts: 3
    How would I manually copy paste the .chr files from BG1 to BG2 folder on android?
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Jarndyce, for Android, you need to copy your last saved game to the BG2EE folder. You can use My Files (or any 3rd party File Manager that you have installed) to do this.

If you are not aware, the location of the folders are:

BGEE
    /android/data/com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition/files/save

BG2EE
    /android/data/com.beamdog.baldursgateiienhancededition/files/save

Once the saved game is there, you can import your character.

If you have exported you character and are looking for your .chr files, they should be in:
    /android/data/com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition/files/characters

You can just copy and paste into the same folder in the BG2EE area.

If you don't have the folder in BG2EE, you can just copy the complete folder to the BG2EE files folder.

If this is a concern on how to, let me know and I can provide step by step...

Gus