Skip to content

Constantly hard crashing

10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
I have no mods running and my game is constantly hard crashing.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Do you have an Intel Integrated GPU?
  • bugman201bugman201 Member Posts: 1
    It is happening to me as well - Icewind Dale EE with the latest update - on a surface book so it has integrated GPU
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @bugman201 It should work for IWD:EE, though. Please, report your problem with all the information about your system on support.baldursgate.com to get help with troubleshooting.
  • 10Bazza1110Bazza11 Member Posts: 169
    Apologies I should have been specific. I am playing Neverwinter Nights downloaded from Steam. I am playing on a lap top acer Aspire ES 15 it has an intel Pentium Quad Core Processor N4200. The game mainly hard crashes when I move from the city core to another area, it is intermittent but happens every time I play. As you can imagine after several times of re loading I just give up. Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.
    Yes, it looks like that may be an Intel-related crash, unfortunately. You can report on support.baldursgate.com to hear from our QA in more detail.
  • LuditeLudite Member Posts: 4
    I am also constantly having the game crash when I try to open it.

System Type x64-based PC
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3600 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)