Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Replay value Idea

It would be fun if there were items that could only be obtained in Heart of Fury mode. I see Heart of Fury mode as an added challenge after you've finished the game, especially for multiplayer because who doesn't want to load into Easthaven with a high level character?

Anyway. That's pretty much the idea. Simple as can be. I'll let your imagination come up with what those powerful items only found in HOF are.

StummvonBordwehrO_Bruce

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 2,377

It would be fun if there were items that could only be obtained in Heart of Fury mode. I see Heart of Fury mode as an added challenge after you've finished the game, especially for multiplayer because who doesn't want to load into Easthaven with a high level character?

Anyway. That's pretty much the idea. Simple as can be. I'll let your imagination come up with what those powerful items only found in HOF are.

I think IWD2 actually did that. There were more powerful versions of each unique item that you could only find in HOF mode.

ThacoBellO_Bruce