Skip to content

Premium Module Listing

Well this has always bothered me ever since premium mods were first released back in the day. When starting a new game they have their very own listing which is fine. However, they are also listed in the "Other Module..." listing as well! Why? I suggest that they be removed from that listing as they only clutter up said list. Especially after you have, like I have, collected loads of community created Modules.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hello! Thanks for this suggestion. Can you file it at support.baldursgate.com? If the triage team will conclude it should be a part of the Trello (you should get email notifications about your Redmine tickets), let me know.
  • Pixel_MayhemPixel_Mayhem Member Posts: 61
    Ok I added it to the support site as a feature.
  • Pixel_MayhemPixel_Mayhem Member Posts: 61
    edited September 2018
    Put this thread up a while back and nobody else has commented. Guess I'm the only one who cares about this issue :p
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Not necessarily. As you've filed it as an issue on the bug reporting site there isn't really a lot more to say about it. I agree that it's an annoyance. In an ideal world it will more than likely get fixed. If it is an easy fix sooner rather than later. But I am still waiting for a bug to be fixed that I first reported months before you brought this up. So chill and patience.

TR