Skip to content

June 15 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
PAX West! Beamdog will be off to the west coast for a special announcement panel.

If you want to stay updated about all the Beamdog news and sales, sign up for our newsletter.

Enjoy the full recap of today's stream.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/06/pax-west-beamdog-will-be-off-to-west.html
ThacoBellbatoorlefreutlolien

Comments

• MiraStastnyMiraStastny Member Posts: 813
    Any news on NWN: EE coming to GOG?
    Faydark
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    beamdog said:

We’ll push one additional update to Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, which will introduce a new feature (fully toggleable). Phil promises that it’ll make casting a spell like Fireball, and not hitting your party, a lot easier.

Area of Effect Highlighting? Please also add it to BG(2)EE <3
    ThacoBell_Luke_kungfuhobbit
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited June 2018
    I'm very happy with this piece of news:

"The end of the 2.5 patch cycle for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition, Siege of Dragonspear and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition is in sight. Thanks a lot to all our amazing beta testers! We plan to release the 2.5 patch for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition next week."

What I'm most apprehensively waiting for however, is BG:EE 2.5. I hope it won't be a long wait after BGII:EE 2.5.
  • EvilkissEvilkiss Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 96
    So I want to ask is it again plan to release BGII:EE on steam and beamdog client at next week? And we need to wait weeks after it will arrive on GOG and other platforms? As we waited the same with IW:EE.
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    Evilkiss said:

So I want to ask is it again plan to release BGII:EE on steam and beamdog client at next week? And we need to wait weeks after it will arrive on GOG and other platforms? As we waited the same with IW:EE.

GOG is cumbersome necessarily. It does not depend by GOG.

By the way, please CHECK OUT the VOICE OVERS.
    https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/37617

I want to burn GOG installer with right voices.

• kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 168
    edited June 2018
    Delighted that AOE spell indicator is happening!
    :D
    Thankyou for working on it

Then the sooner it's ported from IWD to BGEE the better
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Which day is the panel? o.o Or do we not know yet?
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947

What time they have said that at?

• GynsburgheGynsburghe Member Posts: 60
    Happy to hear a bit more news on the BG series. I supported NWN from the get go, but honestly, the game just doesn't do it for me as a long term player. I'm waiting for the finalized updates to start my next playthrough - as I mod the game pretty extensively, and want consistency (I have yet to actually do more than just poke at Siege, and its been years since I finished the game).

I really hope that any new games in development follow the isometric style.
    MiraStastnyAerakar
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    It's Friday...
    /J
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    MrSexton said:

It's Friday...
    /J

If you mean the 2.5 patch for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition, it most likely will be released not today but on Monday (due to the last-minute crash which has been detected).
    lolienAerakar
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396

MrSexton said:

It's Friday...
    /J

If you mean the 2.5 patch for Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition, it most likely will be released not today but on Monday (due to the last-minute crash which has been detected).
    Please stop detecting crashes. Very unnecessary!
    /J
    RaduzielAedan
  • kungfuhobbitkungfuhobbit Member Posts: 168
    rede9 said:

What time they have said that at?

At 13:30