Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Open face helmets more items/less variants or less items/more variants.

ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 402
I working on open face helmets, I just trying to break down the workflow. So there 255 item per base items. So would be like a break down of 1 item with five variants(same item just different color for example) =51 items per baseitem or 1 item with 10 variants for 25 items per baseitem? I'm kinda leaning towards the second one, but want to hear anybodies thoughts on this. Open face helmets do not support ptl at the moment so have to pick colors that the majority will like. Oh and give me some of the most popular open face helmets (idea,links) I working on turbin/headscarf and will be doing hoods after that.

Post edited by ShadowM on
voidofopinionSnafulator

Comments